LOCATION, LOCATION, LOCATION. Rare former Builder Model Home built in 2018, almost 4,700 finished sqft on a cul-de-sac, with amazing features including a bedroom/full bath on main level. 6 bedrooms, 5 full baths. Cul de sac , beautifully appointed open floor plan with sun room overlooking tree lined yard. Gourmet kitchen, hardwoods, loft and finished walk out basement. Major renovation just completed worth $60K. Brand new deck, kitchenette in the basement and stone patio. Sellers lived here just over a year. Home is virtually brand new! Brand new carpet installed in all the rooms on main and upper floors. Present your best offer!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Craftsman
Sump Pump, Gas Water Heater, Public Water Service
Stone, Wood Siding
4,599 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Reserve At Hampton Springs
Cable TV, Natural Gas, Telephone
Fairfax County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Dining Area
- Butler Pantry, Gourmet Kitchen, Island
- Microwave, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Energy Star Appliance(S), Ice Maker, Refrigerator, Washer
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, A/C - Zone, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Gas Heat. Forced Air, Central.
- Full, Full Finished, Heated, Entrance Outside, Walkout Stairs
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Attic Storage, Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, 9Ft+ Ceilings, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Tray
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Wood, Stone
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price